Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT
(by Filippo Marongiu)
Carousel is a company that designs and operates casual dining restaurants. Carousel has already developed and launched several new brand in Italy and abroad. Caruousel also operates a consulting firm to support the creative and operational strart-up of restaurants owned by its clients. Carousel has the objective to create excitement in the restaurant business through innovation, creativy and multidisciplinary approach.
Outline Artists collaboration with TfL and designjunction
Selected work by Ed Carvalho-Monaghan, Malika Favre and Rod Hunt
Brigitte Bardot in ‘A Very Private Affair’, c. 1961.